Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Martha Marcy Mae Marlene

You have to watch this, I'm so excited to see it when it comes to video come Feb. 12th!

It's a psychological thriller, in which a girl leaves a cult that she's been in and it is set the first two weeks after she leaves. She goes through so much psychological fear and paranoia. Ain't that what leaving a cult is? Although, the preview makes it a little more...psychotic than everyones' experiences...


It stars Elizabeth Olsen, younger sister of the Olsen twins and I seemed hesitant when I saw her name, but then I saw her acting and wow!  I also saw a clip of her on Jimmy Kimmel and she's this happy go-lucky personality with incredible intelligence.  WILL WATCH FOR A VERY LONG TIME, I think she's going to be big, like Oscar big, not ripped and torn apart big by Hollywood.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/martha_marcy_may_marlene/

No comments:

Post a Comment